For a successful event, we require the following to be accounted for:
- A signed agreement with deposit payed for.
- The address of the venue and contact person for the venue.
- Access to the venue 3 hours before people arrive for setup.
- Suitable access for loading in/out equipment.
- Access to the venue for an hour after event completion for pack down and load out.
Setup usually takes around two hours in a venue with good access. But we allow for three hours to deal with the inevitable unexpected issues in getting everything working perfectly. During the setup process we make sure everything is positioned well and the system is tuned for the environment. Each room has a different sound, so we need a little space (and time) to make some noise and measure the room.